Wednesday, October 30, 2013

GCD/CARTA BELLA Kit - Tag Design project

   Happy Wednesday (hump day) to all....

Tonight I decided to work on another design project and I couldn't decide whether to do a tag or a card.   Then the idea hit me to make a tag.   I used the GCD kit that can be purchased on www.violetdivinescrapbooking.com.





In this project I utilized the following items that can be found in the kit:
  • 1 sheet of the CARTA BELLA Script & Scribbles paper
  • part of the Core'dinations Card Stock Black Soot

These items were from the Embellishment Ad On GCD/Carta Bella kit
  • the typewriter sticker from the Carta Bella - So Noted Element Sticker pack
  • three of the wood envelope decorative embellishment made by Prima

I also added in some items from my personal stash of Tim Holtz products to finish off the piece.

I hope you like this tag I made and if you have questions let me know.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog...

Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment