Due to work I haven't been able to start the class and reviewing all the great projects and techniques. So below I have shared Day 1 and what I made based on the Techniques he taught - Marbling, Colored Crackle, Altered Surfaces, Eroded Metallics, Stamping Resist, and Industrial.
The first day of this class was great. Tim gave a great tutorial on paints and their properties. He then taught us six techniques.
DAY 1 - Let the fun and creativity begin.....
- First Technique - Distress Paint Marbling Technique. Here is the tag I made based on this technique. Biggest thing learned and to remember is once distress paints are dry they are permanent and will no longer blend.
- Second Technique - Altered Surface Technique - here is the tag I made to illustrate this technique.
- Third Technique - Colored Crackle Technique
- Fourth Technique - Eroded Metallic Technique - this takes practice and patients. It took me four tags to nail the correct effect.
- Fifth Technique - Stamping Resist Technique - really cool
- Sixth Technique - Industrial Technique - LOVE this
I hope you enjoy the tags I created on Day 1 of Creative Chemistry 102. I am having a ball so far with the continuation of Creative Chemistry. I will now start Day 2 and be sharing the great techniques soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog and until I post my next update on this great class. If you haven't taken Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry classes I highly suggest it.