I wanted to share another card design project I completed for Violet Divine Scrapbooking. I designed this card using the GCD/Carta Bella Kit.
Here is what I used from the kit when making this card:
- Black Lace
- 1 - sheet of CARTA BELLA-antique silhouetts
- 1 - sheet of Core'dinations Card Stock Black Soot
- 1 - sheet of Core'dinations Card Stock Tumbled Glass
- CARTA BELLA stickers
- Tim Holtz - Ranger - Black Soot Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz - Ranger - Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
- adhesive, glue dots, scissors and sand paper
- Tim Holtz - Sizzix - Alterations - Ornate Frame Die - #658720
For this design project I started out cutting the Core'dinations Card Stock black soot to 10x7. Then folded the card stock in half to give me a 5x7 card.
I then cut the Core'dinations Card Stock Tumbled Glass and CARTA BELLA-antique silhoetts paper to desired size for layering effect.
I attached the Tumbled Glass paper to the card stock with adhesive. Before attaching I scored the sides and distressed out the edging with Black Soot Distress Ink.
I then took the antique silhoetts paper and distressed out the edges with black soot distress ink. I then wrapped the black lace around the top and bottom of the patterned paper. Then I adhesive that onto the Tumbled glass.
I then cut out the Ornate Frame with Core'dinations Card Stock with black soot. I then roughed up the edges and accented with Evergreen Bough Distress ink.
I attached that to the card stock and then added additional elements to accent the piece with stickers from the CARTA BELLA sticker sheet and added a lace bow with a floral accent.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoyed this project.