Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Floral Tag Swap

Well in the month of October I was in a floral tag swap.   I ended up getting two partners to make tags for with the theme of floral.  For each person I was paired with I wanted to be sure to make something that fit their personality.

The first tag I made I used the focal colors of blue and teal.  She loves those colors and wanted to make a tag that had a vintage distress feel.   I really like how this tag turned out.
The second tag I made the them was focused on pink as the second paired partner loves that color.  I wanted to give a very vintage feel with this floral tag and think I achieved quiet well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I created for this month swap.

What great fun it has been doing these swaps.  

Your friend in the art of crafting,  Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment