Monday, October 21, 2013

GCD/Carta Bella Kit - Birthday Card Design project

 Happy Monday everyone!  I wanted to share my design project made using product from the GCD/Carta Bella Kit.  This is a birthday card I designed utilizing paper found in the kit that can be purchased on www.violetdivinescrapbooking.com.

When making this card I used 1-sheet Core'dinations Black Soot Card stock and three styles of the patterned GCD/Carta Bella paper.

I then completed an alcohol ink technique that I learning from Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102 class - Alcohol Ink Technique: Monoprint.

I then used a stamp from Tim Holtz blue print stampset for birthday's.  An stamped this on top of the technique done with alcohol inks.

An then stamped the cupcake stamp again and used Tim Holtz distress markers to color in the stamped image.

Once done I cut the cupcake out and pop dotted it on top of the stamped image to give it a raised effect.

Then I used some of the pink ribbon provided in the GCD kit to create a bow and stamped a happy birthday saying to finish the card off.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great week.

Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment