Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday, August 5th ~ weekend ahead - STAMPAWAY

Well tonight I know I posted a lot of updates into my blog. It is crazy how time passes you by and before you know it you have a backlog to communicate on. I have had a busy last few months with my craft space remodel, working on getting everything done to be in the upcoming November newsstand issue of Studio magazine and focusing on projects to get completed. This upcoming weekend will be Stampaway in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am looking forward to spending time with my crafting buddy Michael Farrell and Nancy Thornton Crissinger. I am so looking forward to the great finds/purchase that will be made, the laughs we will share and sharing in the craft. My goal is to focus more on blogging and keeping this up-to-date with all my projects. I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment