Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, August 12th

Well Monday's alway draining when starting out my week. However, I managed through the day knowing I would be working in my studio.

Tonight was very productive. I completed my mother's bday tag (picture below). I want to do something special for the most important woman in my life.






My friend Michael stopped by to help me with using the pop-up card die cuts. I worked tonight on my concept for my thanksgiving day card. I believe I now know what I am going to do just need to make my mockup.

However, before I went there I needed to finish my Halloween card. I am about 85% complete with this years card. Will be all done tomorrow.

I make holiday cards for Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. For all but Christmas I have my standard 17 list of who gets those cards. But for Christmas I make 45 cards. Then I do make a st Patrick's day card but only five for that holiday. I always keep one for myself; which is my mockup. This allows me to look back and ensure I don't duplicate what I did prior.

Well I am calling it a night. Till I can start again. I love my hobby in being a mixed media artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment