Monday, August 5, 2013

Craft room expansion project

Well the past two months have been a busy ones as i worked on my construction project for my craft room expansion. I completed the project of my dreams that started about 8 weeks ago. Here is pictures of my new space and I just love how it turned out.

The best part of it all is that after this project was completed I was asked to submit material to potentially be considered to be in a magazine. I have now been selected to be featured in the magazine. So I have been focused on getting pictures done and completing the article template. This is a CPS newsstand title called Studios it will hit newsstands in November (Nov 19th to be exact) and be distributed in bookstores (B&N, Books A Million, Jos Beth, etc.) and the craft stores (Michael’s, Joanns, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, etc.).

It is a complete dream come true to have this happen. This would not all be possible if my friend Michael Farrel wouldnt of got me hooked and if Kevin Ott wouldnt of helped me make the space of my dreams.















No comments:

Post a Comment