Then I took the classic Tim holtz stampers anonymous stampset #1 and used the butterfly stamp. I used black archival ink and then stamped it on the dry canvas. I then took the washer border strip dye and cut it out using craft core core'dinations paper and sanded out the paper to give me worn effect. I then used gathered twig distress ink to distress out the strip. I then used adhesive to attach the strip die to canvas. I then selected several embellishments and a word saying to giving the canvas meaning.
This was a fun project. One more thing off my list. Here is the finished product.
I hope you enjoy.