Thursday, September 12, 2013

Violet Divine Scrapbooking - My Minds Eye Kit -Card Project-9/12/13

I wanted to share this card project I created with the My Minds Eye Kit that can be purchased on Violet Divine Scrapbooking store site. www.violetdivinescrapbooking.com




When making this card I used the following from the kit:
1-sheet of the Core'dinations Cardstock Worn Lipstick
1-sheet of Unforgettable "You Are" Pleasant My Mind's Eye paper
1-Bunch of Pink Divine Blooms
1-of the My Mind's Eye Decorative Brads
I also used the Cotton Candy Shimmerz Paints Spritz - this was used to accent the dress form.
Products used that were not part of the kit were:
1-plain black sheet of card stock
-some grudge board to cut out the Tim Holtz Alterations Movers&Shapers Mini Sewing Room Set die
-black soot Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink
-blending tool and adhesives
I hope you enjoy this card and I will be working on several other projects over the next week that will utilize some of the other great products that are included in the My Minds Eye kit. This kit is priced at $29.50- check out the store site to see the full listing of what products are in the kit. The products featured in this kit are from My Minds Eye, Petaloo and Prima Manufacturers. This is a great quality and quantity buy from awesome manufacturers.




Thanks,
Trent
http://mllrtrnt74.blogspot.com
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment