Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tim Holtz - Jan15 - 12 tags of 2015







It is hard to believe that we are starting off another year with Tim Holtz and kick starting this with the January 12 tags of 2015.


 With every Tim Holtz tag I make I first start out by looking through the instructions.   I always want to make sure I have the needed supplies.


Then if I am missing something I look to see if I can improvise with something I have in my stash or make a product run.





So I have got all my supplies laid out and now it is time to get started....

 #12tags2015

Loved in this months tag the technique done with the tissue paper.  Here is what my tag looked like through steps 1 to 12 of making this months tag.

In this tag I loved how we incorporated chit chat stickers and here is what my tag looked like after completing steps 13 to 21.





Then you took the tag in the next few steps and finished it off with splattering and distressing...Here is what my tag looked like through step 25.




Loved making this months tag and here is my finished tag.  I hope you get the opportunity to make this months tag and have fun.




Thanks for stopping by...

Trent-TMCreative

6 comments:

  1. Great tag ! I have a similar process... Have not gotten to mine yet ... had been sick and went to CHA Sat. ... so maybe this week I'll get it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rea you will love this months tag. I hope you had a great time at CHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag and your style. Found this by accident and browsed through some of the inlinkz... Now I am inspired to play along. I love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val thank you and it is so much fun to make tim's tags

      Delete