Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day card swap

In January the craft group I am in had a Valentine's Day card swap. I wanted to make something good for my partner cause it so happened to be her birthday too.

I first started the project by selecting my paper I would use on the project for this swap.

I then took the paper cut it to size and roughed up the edges and dirtied them up some.


I then used the sewing machine to frame out and edge the paper with a straight stitch and jagged stitch.
Once I had that done I then completed the project by placing on card stock, used stamps and embellishments.

Here is my finished project. I hope you love.

Thanks for stopping by.

Trent-TMCreative

6 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, Trent! I love the process you describe so well on your creations...if you are not a teacher, you certainly should be.
    I know Shirlene will love it, I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn...I am not a teacher but love to provide insight on how I approach projects.

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Trent, love the design!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete