Saturday, January 24, 2015

Great News to share- I am on the design team for SinCityStamps






Happy Saturday everyone and I am extremely excited to share that I will be on the design team for http://www.sincitystamps.com.

This is an amazing store with endless possibilities for buying stamps and stencils. I hope you checkout the blog to see the amazing projects done by my fellow design team members http://sincity-stamps.blogspot.com.

Be sure to checkout the store and see these new stamps and stencils. Don't stop there and add them to your cart so that they can be apart of your personal stash in your craft space.


Terri Sproul's number and symbol set

 
Fun Backgrounds by Pam Bray


Words and Labels by Pam Bray


Terri Sproul's alphabet set

Here are also some amazing new stencils and if you are like me you can't have enough.



 
I hope you go checkout the store and visit the blog. A stencil is a great way to start your pallet in your projects. Then begin with stamping and have fun with creating.

Be sure to checkout the design team be on the look out for our projects.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Trent-TMCreative


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments: