Thursday, January 8, 2015

Looking ahead to craft night on Friday, January 8th


12 tags of 2015 - January | www.timholtz.com

On Friday, January 8th I am having craft night with my good friend Michael.

We generally try to get together weekly and have fun with getting creative.

On tomorrows list of projects I have:

  • Thinking through my concept card for Valentines card for 2015. Need to figure out what I am going to do this year.
  • Finish a box I am making for an altered box swap that I am in.
  • Complete the Valentines Card swap that I am in.
  • Complete my January 2014 -  12 tags of 2015 Tim Holtz tag...
          I am all staged to make the tag and excited about completing the first one of 2015.


Can't wait to share my projects very soon that I make.  Have a great Friday ahead everyone.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Trent-TMCreative


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment