Thursday, February 12, 2015

February Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2015






Tonight I had craft night with Michael Farrell. We decided to make Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2015 February tag.

This tag was really cool using the ephemera pack from Tim Holtz. I have been trying to figure out how use these in a project and by doing this it has my wheels going.

This tag has great dimension, the achieved effect and end result is amazing.

Here is a picture of my finished project.

You should join in the fun and checkout Tim's page for this project http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-february/

Thanks for stopping by my blog.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. What's not to love with this one. Love the sentiment...is it metal? Just the right amount of color to this tag. It is just fun to look at.
    Good job, guys!

    ReplyDelete