The supplies I used when making this card were:
- paper used: red card stock, pink card stock, manila card stock and patterned paper
- distress ink: gathered twig
- dies: pearl drop ~ tim holtz sizzix alterations bigz die # 659437
- embellishments (idea-ology): long fasteners, adornments arrows
- supplies: paper distresser, pop-dots, double sided tape, black thread, vagabond, sewing machine and craft pick.
- archival: black ink
- stamp: valentines day stamp for inside of card
Step 1: cut the red card stock down to give me a card size 5in by 7in card
Step 2: cut the pink card stock down to 4.75 in by 6.75in
Step 3: cut the manila card stock down to 4.5 in by 6.5in
Step 4: I then used a paper distresser to rough up the edges of the pink and manila card stock. I then used double sided tape to attach those two pieces of card stock together.
Step 5: Then using my sewing machine I ran a simple stitch around the edges of the pink and manila card stock. I used gathered twig distress ink to dirty up the sides of the card stock.
Step 6: I used some pattern paper to cut out the pearl drop die
Step 7: I then used my sewing machine to stitch the pearl drops together with several different styles of stiches.
Step 8: I anchored the tag together with four idea-ology long fasteners by attaching the that through the manila card stock into the pink card stock.
Step 9: I attached the heart to the car with double sided tape.
Step 10: I finished off the card by attaching the idea-ology adornment arrow to the card with pop-dots.
Step 11: The final step was then to stamp a valentines saying in the interior of the card and then send it out to my family and friends.
Here is a picture of the finished card I made for 2015.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone