Hello my fellow friends, artists and crafters alike.
I had a long day at work today and wanted to allow for sometime to unwind.
As I was watching TV I had this project pop-in my head and I decided to complete this tag project.
Project supplies used:
- façade (surface): #10 manila tag, Authentique Paper "Harmony" Item #PGA0002, Kraft-Core Nostalgic collection brown paper, 7 gypsies book couver-conservatroy
- distress ink: gathered twig (of course!)
- embellishments: found relatives card, metal corners, mini corners, word band observations, hemp cord, philosophy tag, curio knob
- adhesives: glossy accents, double sided tape, pop dots
- tools: craft sheet, water mister, heat tool, scissors (tonic), ink blending tool, paper distresser, craft pick, texture hammer, xyron creative station 5", hole punch, vagabond and sewing machine
Step 2: Then applied that onto the Harmony paper in the upper left hand corner. Then I cut it out of the paper with my tonic scissors.
Step 3: I took the paper distresser and ran that across the edges of the tag and used the hole punch to cut out the hole of the tag at the top. Now to use the sewing machine and ran a simple stitch around the border of the tag.
Step 4: Using gathered twig distress ink I then dirtied up the edges.
Step 5: With the Kraft-Core paper I cut it down to a size of 3.5 in by 6 in. Then using a sanding block I sanded the paper to get a worn effect.
Step 6: Then I selected a found relatives idea-ology card to be my focal point. Cut that down to my desired size, used the distresser to rough up edges, dirtied with gathered twig and attached to kraft-core paper with double sided tape.
Step 7: Back to the sewing machine to then add one of my favorite style stitches to anchor onto the kraft-core card stock.
Step 8: Then using the 7 gypsies conservatory book cover I cut that down to my desired size to then place as the background. To that I applied the found relatives card on top by attaching with double sided tape. I anchored that into my base tag using long fasteners in each corner.
Step 9: I continued to add more embellishments and elements to then complete my project.
I hope you like my impromptu tag and my desire to fit in some creativity time to unwind from my day.
Happy Wednesday evening my fellow friends!!