Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Violet Divine Scrapbooking - My Minds Eye Kit

So tonight I get home and I am welcomed by a great package from Violet Divine Scrapbooking www.violetdivinescrapbooking.com. I shared last week that Jamie Cope Green has asked me to be a designer and I am ecstatic to have this opportunity.

I am very excited to get going on designing my first projects. The first kit that I will be using to make multiple projects with is the My Minds Eye Kit. This kit can be found by clicking the link above.

My mind is racing on several projects that I will be creating and posting over the next week. I plan to show how this kit can be used to make cards, tags and a canvas project. Of course these projects will feature my vintage distress style and will look forward to sharing what I create.

The kit has so much to offer and at a great price. Here is a picture of all the great product below.



I will also tie into my projects shimmers paint sprays and treasure hymn is one of my favorites.

So can't wait to show you what I pieces of art I create from this great project kit.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment