The card size that was made in this project I created was a 5x7 (A7).
Supplies from kit used:
- 1 sheet of Core'dinations Cardstock Shabby Shutter
- 1 sheet of Core'dinations Cardstock Worn Lipstick
- 1 sheet of Memorable "Hello" Friendly Paper (My Mind'sEye)
- 1 sheet of Memorable I'm with..."Together Paper" (My Mind's Eye)
- 2 sheets of Memorable "Perfect" Flawless Paper (My Mind's Eye)
- 1 My Mind's Eye Decorative stickers - used one sticker from the sheet
- 1 My Mind's Eye Decorative Brads packet - used 3 brads from the pack
- a portion of the Tan Cheveron Wire Ribbon
- 1 My Mind's Eye Journal Card
- 1 Bunch of Teal & White Divine Blooms - (used 4 of them in this project from the bundle of 10 that comes in the kit)
- 1 Petaloo Color Me crazy 18 flowers - used 4 of them in this project
Inking used in add on kits:
- adirondack Color Wash- Lettuce
- Distress Paint - Antique Linen
- Shimmerz Paints - treasured hyme and Jeni B Blue
Supplies used not included in the kit:
- 3D Foam Squares (Self-adhesive) scrapbook Adhesives
- inkssentials glossy accents from Ranger
- Inkssentials Artist trading cards sticky back canvas
- ink blending tool
- adirondack acrylic paint dabber - espresso
- distress ink - gathered twig - Tim Holtz
- Alterations Sizzix Bigz Die - sewing Room - dress form - Tim Holtz
- Alterations Sizzix Bigz Die - tattered florals- Tim Holtz
- Ideology grunge board basics - Tim Holtz
- coffee filter
- glue dots
I first started by taking the sheet of Core'dinations Cardstock Shabby Shutter and cutting this to be 10x7.
I then scored that and folded it to be my card stock size of 5x7. I then took the sheet of Core'dinations Cardstock Worn Lipstick and cut it to be 6 1/4 by 4 1/2. I then took the two sheets of My Minds eye card stock and cut 4 1/4 by 3 1/2.
I first distressed the lettuce card stock. Then I distressed the worn lipstick card stock and placed on card with adhesive. Then layered on the two patterned pieces of My Mind's Eye paper on card.
I then took the My Mind's Eye Journal Card and distressed sides and placed on the card with adhesive on the lower left corner on the front of the card.
I then cut out the dress form using the grunge board basics. I first used the adirondack acrylic paint dabber - espresso and covered the die cutout. I let it fully dry and then used antique linen distress paint on top of that. I then used sand paper to give it a worn affect and distressed some with gathered twigs distress ink.
I then used a inkssentials sticky back canvas and die cut out the dress form again. I then distressed sides of sticky back canvas and sprayed that with Shimmerz Paints - treasured hyme and Jeni B Blue let that fully dry and applied to dress form. I then took coffee filter and took the sheets of Memorable "Perfect" Flawless Paper that was cut out with the tatterd floral die cut and distressed sides and applied that to dress form on top of filter I wrapped around to form silhouette of a skirt. I continued the process of applying the tattered florals and distressing and applying to form with glue dots till filled out.
I then took the Petaloo Color Me crazy flower and sprayed them with adirondack Color Wash- Lettuce. I then took one of the Teal & White Divine Blooms and placed in center and placed on dress form skirt with glue dots.
Then used brads and word strip sticker to finish completing this project.
I hope you like. This was all done with materials from the My Minds Eye Kit that can be purchased from www.violetdivinescrapbooking.com.
You have to go out and buy one today and make this card it is a lot of fun.