Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Memory Boards made in honor of my father

My father passed away on July 19th and rocked my world. He was a man that I valued, loved, cherished and looked up to.

He was defined by his dedication to the family, relentless work ethic, love of wrestling, passion for dancing, and his comedic nature, his love for life, many uses for duct tape and his addictive smile. He could be found almost every weekend at Boonedocks cutting up the floor with his favorite hat.

My Dad was born March 23rd, 1936 in Petersburg to Rudolph and Helen Miller. He graduated from Pleasant Plains High School in 1956. On Sept 27, 1958 he married the former F. Earlene Turner at Bates Presbyterian Church by the Rev. Malcolm Stewart.

My father Carl Otto Miller was in the Army and employed in many facets through his life serving as a farmer, route salesman for PepsiCo and Archway Cookies, manager of skateland north in Springfield, Illinois, laborer at Nudo Products, security guard and most recently worked for Walmart to name a few.

He was a loving father, friend and inspiration for many and he would give the shirt off his back for anyone.

I made the following memory boards for the visitation/funeral to honor my father's life and many contributions.





I hope you like what I made dad in your honor and love you forever.

Trent-TMCreative


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment