Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tim Holtz-July 12 tags of 2014

This is another tag that makes you love summer and the desire to be in sun (an at the beach).

I have to say this is my most favorite tag to do this year in 2014. The use of distress glitter, paint, stains, inks, and embossing powder is amazing. The effect this tag achieves is AWESOME.

I have to admit I was not going to buy the bigz sizzix die sand & sea or the mini movers and shapers. But damn that Tim he got me hooked to buy it.

Here is my stash of supplies getting ready to make this great tag... (See below)



I think I may own stock in his company due to all my product purchases-hahahaha


Here is my tim holtz July tag of 2014. I enjoyed making this tag was so much fun.


I hope you try making this tag and enjoy in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by...,

Trent-TMCreative
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment