Sunday, July 6, 2014

Father's Day Card 2014

  Happy Sunday everyone!! I am sorry it has been awhile since I have blogged.  I started a new job and I have been focused on settling in on my new role.

 I wanted to share with everyone my project I created to give my father for 2014.  I love the effect that I achieved on this card.   My friend Michael Farrell showed me a new item to use in my pieces - cardboard corrugate.

In this project I utilized the following:
  • Idea-ology Findings - mini gears, sprocket gears
  • Idea-ology Fasteners - Buckles, Long fasteners, mini fasteners
  • Idea-ology Trimmings - ruler ribbon
  • Cardboard Corrugate
  • adhesive
  • Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs and Brushed Corduroy
  • Ephemera pack tag
  • Journaling Tag
  • Found Relatives photo of Boy with Dog
  • Explore word band

To make this project I distressed the papter and then used a sewing machine to then stitch the found relatives photo into the paper.  I then layered on other items to create the card below I gave my father for father's day.
 I hope you liked my creation this year for fathers day and thanks for stopping by my blog.

TMCreative - Trent

1 comment: