Friday, February 21, 2014

Feb14-Tag swap - Burlap & Lace

  Good evening, everyone and I have been delayed in posting lately due to my day job.  It is always hard to find that hard balance of your hobby and what pays the bills.  However, enough said I wanted to share the tag I designed for a recent tag swap I was in during February.

  The theme of the tag swap was Burlap and Lace.  This was one that I can admit was outside my comfort zone and I almost didn't join.  But I think sometimes you need to push your limits to drive your creative process to expand into areas you wouldn't go naturally.

  So here is the tag I developed and planned out.  below I have shared my work in process pictures and final piece that I created.  

 
 



I hope you enjoy my creation and my final designed piece that I created for this swap. 

TMCreative-Trent


No comments:

Post a Comment