Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Jan14 - Mixed Media Tag swap

  In Jan14 I was in a tag swap for CreateExchange group that I am apart of and I made the following tag.  The theme for this swap was mixed media.

Here is the tag I made for this swap.  I used a technique called Ver-Day.  The products used to create this back ground are from TENseconds Studio.

The Ver-Day Paint 2oz Kit comes with:
 - Brass
 - Copper
 - Iron
 - Bronze
 - and Patina Solutions

Directions:
 Step 1 - After shaking the paint really well, apply a base coat to your project
 Step 2 - Let the base coat dry for at least 1 hour
 Step 3 - Put the second coat of paint on your project
 Step 4 - While the second coat of paint is still WET spray Ver-Day Patina Solution onto the WET paint.
 Step 5 - Then need to let it dry

Note - The Ver-Day will take a couple hours to react to the Ver-Day Paint. - you can find How To Videos at www.tensecondstudios.com


Here is  a picture of my finished tag project made for the Jan14 swap:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoyed this project.  If you get a chance definitely try out this technique it is so much fun to do and create with.

Thanks,

TMCreative-Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment