Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winged Things Tag Project

   So I have been debating for about a year do I buy or don't I buy the WINGED THINGS I and II -STAMPERS ANONYMOUS - Tim Holtz stampsets.   Then about two weeks ago I decided I have to have them.  I search high and low for them.  In many places they were out-of-stock.  I finally found them on two different sites and added them to my stamp family.

  Just love these stamp sets:

  
  Here is what I ended up making for my first project with these stamp sets. 




  Really enjoyed as this is more mixed media with a flare of journaling.   Trying to venture out of my box for projects and expand into other mediums and styles.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

TMCreative-Trent

1 comment:

  1. I would say that you have done these stamps major justice! Love all the design elements and artsy feel and your choice of colors! Fabulous tag! Venturing out is good and I actually did my first every journal page today!

    ReplyDelete