Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tim Holtz - Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 3 - Distress Differently

 Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 3 - Distress Differently

This day Tim discussed the Distress products and taught us some great techniques when using the distress product line.

The techniques that he taught during Day 3 of class were - Smudge Stamping, Brayering, Photo Tinting, Faux Cracked Glass, and Glittering...

DAY 3 - Boy this day was such great fun!!

  • First Technique - Smudge Stamping Technique -  This was a really cool technique.  Not one I would of thought to even do.
  • Second Technique - Brayered Stains Technique - I really like this technique and will be using it very soon in an upcoming project.
  • Third Technique - Photo Tinting Technique -
  • Fourth Technique - Faux Cracked Glass Technique

  • Fifth Technique - Distress Glitter Rock Candy Technique - Very cool technique and fun tag
  • Sixth Technique - Distress Glittering Technique - This is the first time I used the glitter and really like how this looks.  The fact that you can distress over the glitter is so cool. Allows for further dimension in the elements of your project/tag.
I really enjoyed this day of class as it has enabled me to expand on my capabilities and depth when doing distressing in my art pieces.

Stay tuned for Day 4...It is taking me longer to get through this class than most as I am fitting in the class in between work, craft project list and designing for Violet Divine Scrapbooking.

Good day all and happy crafting to each & everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment