Monday, October 14, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - Tim Holtz October Tag

 Happy Monday all!

Tonight I finally got around to making the October 12 tags of 2013 by Tim Holtz.  This tag was really cool to make as it actually incorporated a technique that Tim taught in Creative Chemistry 102 class.

The background of the tag utilized the technique of distress paint marbling and then we also accented the die cuts with distress glitter.

I really like the impact of this tag by the dimension, coloring and layering techniques.  I used different die cuts than what Tim used in his instructions.  One reason was that I didn't have the exact same die cuts...but still achieved the same cool effect.

Here is the my version of the October 12 tags of 2013 - October Tag.


I hope you enjoy.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment