Friday, June 6, 2014

Tim Holtz themed tag swap

I am in a artist group and we had a swap in June. The theme was to complete your version of Tim Holtz May tag for the round robin person you were assigned below.


This tag theme and though of creativity came from Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014. That was the basis for my creativity source. However, in this tag I really wanted to have my style and vintage feel.

I made this tag for a close crafting buddy called Rox Boyce that lives in Australia.

Here is a picture of what I created and so glad she loved this tag.

Work in-process where I am trying to figure out the layout and embellishments to use.

Finished tag

I hope you like my project and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kind regards,

Trent-TMCreative


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment