Monday, June 16, 2014

Tim Holtz- June 12 tags of 2014

The tag for June from Tim Holtz is impressive this month. I absolutely love the watercolor effect used when creating this months tag.

I also like how Tim continues to have me want items initially thought I don't need. I at first was not going to buy the mini distress ink pads and mini blending tool. But then when I saw the versatility of these it hooked me.

In prepping to make this months tag (June) i assembled the needed supplies... (Shown below)




I then started the steps to making this tag. The ability to create colorful backgrounds and dimensional look for this tag was so much fun.

Here is my tag and what fun it was to make.



I hope you get a chance to make this great tag and have one for your own.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Trent-TMCreative
- using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment