Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pay it forward - Karen Knight & Dawn Haskell

 
  Earlier this year on my facebook page I ran a post that read - pay it forward / random act of kindness.   I decided to share in a great idea where you provide someone else with a random act of kindness that warms their heart.



 So I completed a post and asked people to provide me with what their favorite color was, if they could have one craft item would it be and to give me a small ounce of detail on themselves.  From there I select two random winners and I sent them a goodie bag and this was done at random draw.

 Karen Knight was the first the random # generator selected. She is a great friend of mine and one that I hold dear.   So here are two projects I made her that I included in her special surprise package.



Dawn Haskell was the second random # pulled.  She is another great talent and awesome lady to share ideas with.  Here is a tag I made her.

I plan to continue doing this initiative annually just to give a little ounce of joy to someone's life.

Thanks

TMCREATIVE - TRENT

No comments:

Post a Comment