Monday, April 6, 2015

Tom's Birthday Card-April 2015

  Happy Birthday to my partner Tom!   April 6th was his birthday and I always like to make him a unique card.   For this card I wanted to make sure it had a masculine, distressed and vintage look and feel.


Supplies used on this card:
  •  1 12x12 patterned paper cut down to size of 6.75in by 4.75in
  •  1 12x12 patterned paper cut down to size of 2.75in by 2.5in
  • CMS157 Time Travelers Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stampset
  • Metal corners, buckle, ruler ribbon and long fasteners
  • Distress markers - gathered twig, shabby shutter, antique linen and the new color mermaid lagoon
mermaidlagoon
  • brad and brown card stock, blue card stock
  • ripper, glue, pop-dots, ink blending tool, double sided tape
Those were the majority of the supplies used in this project.  I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Trent-TMCreative

No comments:

Post a Comment