Saturday, December 27, 2014

Tim Holtz December tag -the last of the series for 2015.

Well I have to say Tim Holtz this is my absolute favorite tag that I made from your direction of the 12 tags of 2015.

I think the way you tied in all the different products and elements were amazing.

I improvised when doing several steps and love my end result.




If you haven't made this tag go check out Tim's blog and look for December tag of 2015. It is just so much fun to make and great way to continue with the festive spirit.

Season greetings everyone.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been quiet but 2015 I will be way more active. I also have a lot of blogging to catch up on from projects made in 2014 to get in my blog.

Cheers everyone.

Trent - TMCreative


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment