Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Special Christmas card

Each year I want to make a very special card for my partner. One that I make sure achieves a really cool look and feel.

This is the Christmas card I made this year and really like the distress vintage feel with a retro flare.

Supplies used:
- olive green card stock
- red card stock
- 12x12 KaiserCraft twig&berry collection P912 Frankincense (used as the base background)
- sizzix alteration bigz die Holiday Wreath
- sizzix alteration bigz die retro packages
- embellisments metal corners
- idealogy letters
- brown thread & sewing machine
- pop dots, glue, double sided tape
- gathered twig distress ink and blending tool

Here is the card I created for him-



Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you liked my card.

Trent-TMCreative

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment