Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone had an enjoyable 2013 and a good start to 2014. 

When I sit and reflect on 2013 one of my proudest moments is my craft space transformation. Below I have a pic of before and after. I love my new studio that I have to craft in.
                                                                    OLD SPACE



NEW SPACE






 I will be featured in CPS Studios magazine in the newsstand issue that will be out mid February (2/14/14).

I can't wait to share my space, my article and a little bit more about myself as an artists.   In 2014 I hope to be afforded the opportunity to be a guest designer with several companies.   An my goal would be on a design team.


I will be focusing more in 2014 on my social media, building out my artistic talent and further exposing myself to elements in craft I have not yet tapped.

Have happy new year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment