Friday, January 3, 2014

Beth's Canvas project Dec13

 Good morning,  I wanted to share this canvas that I made for a friend at work.  Her mother passed away in 2013 and I offered to make her a canvas to have in her memory.

I asked Beth to provide me with pictures and some information on her mother.  I asked her what was your mom's favorite color, did she like flowers and I then took this and created the following canvas.

In this project I used many elements and wanted to make a piece that Beth could have as a reminder of her mother.  Our greatest gift in the world is our mother. Mothers are individuals in our lives that are our best friend, care giver and support.


I hope you like this project.  I enjoyed making this and have done several canvas projects for friends now to honor a lost pet, father, friend and mother. 

Thanks

Trent-TMCreative

2 comments: