Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mixed Media DT project SinCityStamps

  Happy Friday my fellow artists, crafters and friends.  I am excited to share my design team project that is posted today on SinCityStamps blog.

 Here is a picture of my finished Mixed Media Tag project.

When creating this project I used the following metal madness art rubber stampset.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you check out my project on SinCityStamps Blog.   Be sure to leave a message and let me know what you think of my design project.

Have a great weekend and thank you!

Trent-TMCreative

1 comment:

  1. As always, this is a striking tag with so much interest. This makes me wonder what you are thinking as you do your awesome creations!! This tag and your other creations are well thought out.
    I really like this one, Trent!

    ReplyDelete