Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tim Holtz - October 12 tags 2014

Hard to believe it is October already. Trick or treating, carving pumpkins and candy galore is soon to fill the air. In appreciation for this great month of goblins and spiders I am about to make my Tim Holtz October tag.

Halloween materializing the end of this month (as said by Tim), he wanted to create a tag filled with spooktacular inspiration.

As I gather my supplies....



I begin studying the instructions so this spooktacular tag creation of October fun can begin.

This tag was so much fun using seedless preserves and spiced marmalade savory colors.


The October tag is a must do and you will have so much fun. Here is my completed project and I hope you can make one too.



Kind regards my fellow crafters.

Trent-TMCreative



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment