Saturday, March 29, 2014

March Artist Choice Tag swap

I am in a craft group called Createexchange and I serve as one of the admins for the group.   March 2014 was a swap that I was to manage and come up with a theme.   I decided for this months swap to make it the artist choice when making the tag.

My thought was so that it gives each individual the capability to create a tag that defines them as an artisit or show what they love.   Here is the tag I made and I had Kaz who provided me inspirtation when making this tag.   Kaz is a designer for Tim Holtz and I love all her design work.  

I wanted to tie in some new released items of Tim Holtz into my tag as I am a HUGE fan of Tim Holtz.   I probably own part stock in his company with the stash i have in my art studio on his products - LOL

In this tag I wanted to incorporate a vintage charm with elements of wood, sewing and distress.

Here is the tag and I am so glad that may partner loved the tag I made.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  If you have any questions on this project or what items I used let me know.

TMCreative-Trent


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment