Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Tag Swap

I am in a special group where we share our artistic talents and creative process through swaps. The month of October the theme was Halloween of course.

Supplies used:

- 1 giant Manila tag size #12
- gathered twig distress stain
- black archival ink
- grunge board
- sizzix movers and shapers mini die mini spider & 31(tim holtz)
- sizzix decorative strip die harlequin border (tim holtz)
- stampers anonymous tim Holtz stamp set CMS139 and CMS140
- blending tool, adhesives, embellisments, small tag and spider web.

Here is the tag i made my paired partner.



When making this tag I wanted to give it a really cool effect and look an feel.

I hope you like. Sure had fun making this one.

Trent-TMCreative

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment