Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween 2014 Card made

For my Halloween card this year I wanted to do something different and fun. This was a really fun card I made this year.

At first I said let's keep it easy and simple when doing this one (I said to myself). Even though it may look simple it still took many steps and creative juices to complete this years card.

Supplies(not a full complete list but most used items are listed):
- black card stock
- Manila card stock
- distress stains - gathered twig, spiced marmalade, seedless preserve, peeled paint
- black archival ink
- skull embellishment
- stamper anonymous stampsets CMS139 and CMS197 & 198
- black embossing powder
- distress embossing ink
- adhesive, water mister, heat blending tool, spider web

I hope you have a spooktacular Halloween and like my card made in 2014.



Trick or treat my friends.

Trent-TMCreative


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment