Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tim Holtz- September 12 tags of 2014

The September tim holtz 12 tags of 2014 is really cool tag that allows you escape through a creative journey.

This tag incorporated alcohol inks and the use of several new products he released this year. They were CMS179 stampset and decorative strip die butterfly frenzy.


Here is me gathering up my supplies to begin this fun tag...



This was a great tag to make as it pushed my boundaries with the use of alcohol inks. This tag also expanded me as an artist in trying different techniques, styles and challenged my creative mind.


Here is my finished tag and so happy with how it turned out.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to checkout Tim Holtz blog today and make your own Sept tag.

Trent-TMCreative

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment