I wanted to share with everyone my project I created to give my father for 2014. I love the effect that I achieved on this card. My friend Michael Farrell showed me a new item to use in my pieces - cardboard corrugate.
In this project I utilized the following:
- Idea-ology Findings - mini gears, sprocket gears
- Idea-ology Fasteners - Buckles, Long fasteners, mini fasteners
- Idea-ology Trimmings - ruler ribbon
- Cardboard Corrugate
- Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs and Brushed Corduroy
- Ephemera pack tag
- Journaling Tag
- Found Relatives photo of Boy with Dog
- Explore word band
To make this project I distressed the papter and then used a sewing machine to then stitch the found relatives photo into the paper. I then layered on other items to create the card below I gave my father for father's day.
TMCreative - Trent