For this project I wanted to use one of my favorite items Tim Holtz released earlier this year. I have grown to love his new addition of Frameworks - (Alterations-Sizzix) dies.
In this tag/birthday card I used the following products:
- Idea-ology Findings - Corners, Baubles (discontinued item)
- Various Tim Holtz tissue tape
- Alterations Sizzix - framework die - Honeycomb
- standard size tag
- CMS155 Simple Sayings - Happy Birthday stamp and frame
- A couple flowers
- Basic Grey paper
- Grunge board
- distress ink - various colors
I then created a tag to place on the card utilizing the technique learned from Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2014 April tag. You should be sure to go and check out this tag as the technique he teaches us is awesome.
Once I completed the background for the tag I then layered in the framework die, simple saying stamp, flowers, ribbon and embellishments.
Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoyed this card I made. I love the shabby chic look with a distressed vintage feel.