Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tim Holtz - March 12 tags of 2014

The March tag for Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014 is to be a way to kick off spring.

This months tag was a challenge for me on technique. However, the step by step instructions he provides is a great guide to learning how to make this tag.

Each month I begin to make his tag of the month I first start by gathering up all my supplies... (As seen below)





I then start by reviewing the instructions and start then by beginning my tag.

Here is my tag (number three attempt) but I tried. I plan to come back and try to master this at another date in the future.



I hope you have a chance to make this great Tim Holtz tag and kick-off spring.

Thanks,

Trent-TMCreative


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment