Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tim Holtz - November 12 tags of 2014

It is hard to believe autumn is here and the changing of the leaves into the fall pallet is occurring.

Tim Holtz November tag of 2014 is one that show cases the fall season.

I this this is a really cool tag as it showcases the autumn leaves and rustic feel of the season. When gathering my supplies I had to improvise on the die as I didn't have the layered leaf set die (but is in order and on my must have list for Christmas gifts). I chose to use the mini tattered leaves set done by sizzix (tim holtz).

Here is my stash ready to kick start the autumn season....



This tag used my favorite autumn colors from the distress paint line and the overall effect of the finished project is awesome.

Of course I will be revisiting this project in the future when I get the layered leaf die.

Here is my finished tag and I hope you enjoy and are able to make one of your very own.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Trent-TMCreative

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment