Tuesday, February 4, 2014

FEATURED in - Studios Magazine Newsstand - Spring Issue (CPS) - Feb14 (on newsstands 2/18/14)

  Good day, I am so glad to finally be sharing that very soon you will be able to see my article in the CPS Studios magazine Spring Issue.  It will be on newsstands in February on 2/18/14.  It is a proud moment for me to be feature in this magazine and to display my studio, thoughts as an artist and pieces that I have made.



  My article in this magazine tells you how I started my venture of being an artist and how it has evolved through time.  It is hard to believe that I made my very first piece in November 2011 as a Christmas card.   It is funny how your passion, love and deep connection to your artistic side will take you on a venture that will be plentiful of reward.  Thanks Michael my best friend for being inspiration and getting me into loving this.

  As an artist I get my greatest moments know that what I create will make someone smile.  I have three artists that I look up to as my idols - Tim Holtz, Wendy Vecchi and Shelly Hickox.  I have a deep connection to Tim Holtz and his style, products and skill.  The second best thing to being featured in this magazine for my studio is being featured in the same issue as Tim Holtz.

  I hope you are able to go out and get this issue or at least browse the newsstand and have a quick read.  I am grateful to have a supportive partner, friends, family and fellow artists that share in my love for this craft.  Thanks for stopping by my blog and watching me live out my dream of creativity through art.

TMCreative - Trent

PS - if you want to know where you can pick-up a physical copy let me know.  The issue can also be purchased in digital format and found on http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/blogs/studiosmagazine/archive/2014/01/31/studios-summer-2014.aspx

Be sure to live each day in a path of discovery and in search of your dreams. We all have talent it is sometimes just untapped.  So pop the lid and watch the creativity in you flow.

1 comment: