Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Card 2015

  Happy Easter my fellow crafters, friends and artists.  For my Easter card this year I wanted to make one that used bright colors.   Each time I begin the process to create a card I have to come up with the theme and sometimes I get stumped.

 For this year's card I struggled to figure out what I would make.   Once I figured out my concept it was then to figure out the color pallet for the project.  In this project I decided to use my signature item the sewing machine. 

 I love how the use of a stitch into your project adds that additional layer of detail.  I also wanted the card to be dimensional and colorful.   So here is a picture of my finished project and if you have questions let me know.

 Glad you stopped by my blog and hope you enjoyed my project.

Trent-TMCreative

No comments:

Post a Comment